Erath cases at 52 after new daily high
A new daily high in COVID-19 positives were reported June 20, 2020.
None are hospitalized.
All are in isolation and monitoring their symptoms.
A beakdown of the updated numbers are included below.
Total Cases:. 72
Active Cases:. 52
Top two age groups:
Age 20-29: 28
Age 40-64: 20
Please remember: according to the Texas Department of State Health Services, there are things everyone can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; or with an alcohol-based hand
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4. Stay home when you are sick.
5. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then wash your hands.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For detailed information on the evolving COVID-19 situation please consult the Texas Dept. of State Health Services dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus.